Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Just a Little About My Blog...

HIS GIRL

This is the love story of  a man and a woman destined to meet.
Who had a second chance at love.

And, yes, I am his girl!

And this is our love story. 

May 1, 2010, I had to say goodbye very suddenly, very unexpectedly, and most of all unfairly, to my best friend, my soul mate, and the love of my life. 
It is my desire to share the story of this amazing man and the forever love he had for his girl. 

A love story is never just about two people, but also friends and family with whom we shared love,
laughter, and tears in this beautiful journey together.


Please pour that second cuppa coffee and come along with us.

4 comments:

  1. You're a lovely lady! And I have to admit, it's kind of nice to visit the blog of someone more in my own age range. :) I'm following you now, and look forward to reading more about your journey of love.

    I hope you'll stop by and visit my blog, Notes in the Key of Life http://cindyswanslife.blogspot.com

    There, you'll also find a link to my book/reading blog, Cindy's Book Club.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know... I was trying to remember my neighbor's middle name the other day. I knew his initial was O and that it wasn't a common middle name. Well, it's Odell! Thanks for visiting my site today and I hope your bittersweet anniversary week is heavily sided on the "sweet".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting today from the blog party. Your blog title is really so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet you through UBP. This is my first year and I am enjoying finding so many great blogs, like yours.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    Gg - Notes on the Journey
    #269

    ps. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete