Friday, March 18, 2011

ODELL AND ME. . . .OUR LOVE STORY. . .

May 1, 2010, my heart had to say goodbye to my best friend.
My soulmate. 
The most wonderful of men.
The one who completed me.
My darling heart and love of my life.  
My husband, Odell Edwards.  
How can I every really say goodbye? 
I don't think it's possible. Not for this girl.
 Not for His Girl!  

  I hope you'll accept my invitation to come along with me down our memory lane of love.  There are some rough trails along the way, but with God in our hearts, a gift of humor, and always a deep love for each other,  we made it!  The desire of my heart in telling our love story is to keep his memory alive and to hopefully be an inspiration to you.
Whoever you may be.
Wherever you may be.
 In your own love story!

Until tomorrow. . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi mom. I know that you and Odell were soooo close and your love for him was very deep. I am really sad that you are going through this. I pray for you all the time. I am really looking forward to reading your blogs!!
    Love,
    Your favorite youngest daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am really looking forward to reading this. I think it is a beautiful story that needs to be told.
    Love,
    Your favorite oldest daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Friend, Barb! I look forward to sharing this journey with you! Your Odell was certainly a prince of a man and definitely," your Prince!" You are constant in my thoughts and prayers! Loveya, Margaret

    ReplyDelete