Sunday, April 3, 2011

JUST A FEW LITTLE DETAILS. . .

 Remember recently when I left you hanging?
About all those other women before me?
I was going to tell you something I later discovered.
About all of them.

                                                     (This is how I picture them. Indulge me).

Well.  If you will recall our first time to talk.
The time he finally said he would
like to meet me and did I have any
place I would like to go out to eat?
I had told him anywhere would be fine.
What I failed to mention was...
there was a significant pause on the line.
He had appeared to be giving it
considerable thought.
About where we might meet.
Then. . .just 'off the top of his head'
'Would Metro Diner be all right?'
Nothing seemed funny about it at the time.
It was later during our very brief courtship
That he confessed.


My sweet Odell had taken 'all those other women'...


...to Metro Diner, as well.

Too funny!  I could just imagine the waitresses
wondering if this man was Casanova himself?
More to this little story.

Later.
After we become Mr. and Mrs. Odell Edwards.
(sigh)
A wedding post. Can you hear the bells?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogging. It's a very fun world. Your story is great... keep bloggin. :)

    ReplyDelete