Thursday, May 19, 2011

STEPPING BACK JUST A LITTLE...

During the wonderful days that Odell and I knew we were falling in love
And before the beautiful day he asked me to be his wife,
He wanted me to meet his other two grown children.
And their respective families.

Shari is Odell's youngest daughter.
We went to her home so that I could meet her, her husband,
and their two precious children.

Shari was very receptive to meeting her dad's girl.
That would be me, of course!
And as you know by now
I am and always was so proud to be his girl!
We stayed awhile and really enjoyed our time with them.
I was looking forward to being a part of my guy's family.
Not long after, I met Odell's only son, Ben.
Along with Ben's wife and their four sweet children.
It didn't take long for me to see a definite likeness
between Ben and my guy!
(There aren't a lot of pictures of Ben.
But as you can see in both pictures
Avoiding the spotlight 
And the camera flash
Is pretty important.)

There was no doubt I loved my amazing Odell!
Now I would look so forward to loving his
three children and all the grandchildren.


I was ready to officially become a part of this family.
I just knew a proposal was about to happen any day.
And I could hardly wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment