Tuesday, May 10, 2011

IT'S LIST TIME!

Did I say lists?  Have I mentioned yet that I am
and always have been a list freak?
Actually, I have always thought of myself as a list person.
It sounds. . .I don't know. . . nicer?
This wedding planner will definitely have a lot of these lists!
Lists for this.  Lists for that.
Lists for this AND that.
Lists to remind myself to make new lists for this and that.
You get the gist, right?
LISTS!




LIST #1
*Engaged and have the guy and the beautiful ring to prove it.
*Have met at least some members of respective families.
*Have blessings from said members.
*Have set the date of April 2, 1999.
*Have taken out second mortgage on my guy's house
  to pay for having wedding in the chapel we love.

LIST #2


 Wedding gown

Notice there is no star beside this one.
That's because I don't have a wedding gown yet.
Correction: I do have my first gown
hanging in my first mother-in-law's
spare bedroom closet.  Which no longer fits me!

Now it's time to shop for a dream wedding gown.
One to wear when I marry this truly amazing man.
The man I have fallen head over heels
in love with.

Bridal Shops offered a few gowns in plus sizes.
I tried on some really lovely ones in fact.
Unfortunately, some of these lovely gowns
were more lovely on their hangers!
Then I had an incredibly sweet offer from my Dad's wife.
She said she would love to make my wedding gown.
Wow!  How sweet is that?
I definitely took her up on her generous offer.
I began shopping the next day for the perfect fabrics and lace.
It had to be perfect!


Perfect for my guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment