Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

I can't believe it!  Other than a few little, minor details, we were almost there!

In case you, my faithful readers, are wondering if I have forgotten
a very important detail, have no fear!

LIST #7

*Photographer

Okay. Obviously this was a big one.
And an important one.
 It wasn't actually last on my list.  It was one of the first, in fact.
I just forgot to list it in our story.
It isn't easy to admit this.
After all, I have been a bit proud of my accomplishments
as 'Wedding Planner,' you know.

First, last, in the middle?
As long as it gets done...who cares?
Not me, the happy bride!
I had much more exciting things on my mind.
My very busy little mind!

Like spending quality time with my fiance.
It was Friday, April 27.
Our wedding was one week away!
We had decided not to see one another
after this weekend.
At least not until the night before.
At the rehearsal dinner my groom to be was planning.

By this time, I had already had my final fitting.
My beautiful wedding gown was hanging in my closet and ready to be worn by me. 
Only me. I could hardly wait!
And I knew my wonderful groom would love it!

And now. . .note the * by List #7.  Photographer...Done!
Was I getting a little nervous?  No way!  Just so, so excited!
Okay.  So what if I was 47 years old?  Age didn't matter.
Not when you were as in love as I was with my amazing guy!
And I had no doubt he was just as in love with his girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment