Thursday, August 11, 2016

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG

My Dear Sweet Odell, 

I feel really sad that it has been almost four years since I shared more
of our love story.  I had reached the point of wondering how to write the last chapter. 
I wasn't sure how to end our story. As long as I was sharing our precious memories,
in some way I felt you were still here with your girl.  My mind accepted you were in Heaven, but my heart just couldn't let you go!   I wanted to keep writing, keep sharing,
keep on keeping you close to me as long as I could.  I have missed you terribly!

The reality, Honey, is that while you will always and forever be in my heart,
because you hold your own special place no one else will fill, our love story
deserves to be shared and deserves it's finish...its completion.  

Whatever my future may hold, I have no desire to replace you and the beautiful love
we were blessed to share for eleven amazing years together. If God has a new man to share a new love together with me,
he'll be special. and will make his own place in my heart.
We'll make our own memories.  I believe he'll be a man you'd approve of. 


Being alone is so....lonely! 

And if he says 'dad blame', that'll be a plus.

Okay, Baby.  Let's see where we left off in our beautiful love story. . .

 











No comments:

Post a Comment